- By participating in the PLAYER CARD Rewards Program (“Program”), participants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
- Must be at least 21 and present a valid government issued photo identification for proof of age to obtain a PLAYER CARD.
- The benefits of the Program are intended solely for the use of the person listed on the account (“Member”) and are non-transferable.
- PLAYER CARDS are the property of The Commerce Casino & Hotel and must be returned immediately upon request of The Commerce Casino & Hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure his/her PLAYER CARD is presented to the dealer when playing table games to receive Points.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to presented his/her PLAYER CARD to the retail outlet cashier at participating outlets and restaurants prior to settling the purchase to redeem Points.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel uses reasonable efforts to track a Member’s average bet and length of play; however, as a condition of receiving Points for table games play, Members agree that such Points are subject to error. The determination of The Commerce Casino & Hotel shall be final and binding with respect to any discrepancies.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or misuse of the PLAYERS CARD.
- Points have no cash value.
- All redemptions are final.
- Duplicate cards will be issued with valid photo identification. The Commerce Casino & Hotel is not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
- Points are valid one year (365 days) from the date earned.
- Members agree to allow The Commerce Casino & Hotel the unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or further consent.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of Program rules, eligibility, Point accumulation, etc. lie solely with management whose decisions are final.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel this Program at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel reserves the right to deny anyone their application for membership or terminate anyone’s membership in the Program at any time in its sole discretion without recourse.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel, in its sole discretion, may terminate the Member’s membership if any Member fails to comply with the Program or the rules in any manner, including violations of these rules, misuse of the PLAYER CARD, fraud, misrepresentation, improper conduct, violation of laws or any Member is or should be excluded from gaming at the property, all as determined by The Commerce Casino & Hotel in its sole discretion. In the event of a Member’s termination for any reason, the Member’s Points shall expire immediately. The Commerce Casino & Hotel shall have no obligation to award any compensation and there shall be no other recourse for the account termination or the expired Points.
- Subject to applicable laws, The Commerce Casino & Hotel may either terminate or suspend Member’s membership benefits who have been issued credit and are in default in repayment of that credit, who have had a check cashed and returned for non-payment, or are in any other way delinquent with respect to payments or indebtedness owed to The Commerce Casino & Hotel. The decision whether or not to terminate and/or reinstate membership benefits and/or Reward Credits is at the sole discretion of The Commerce Casino & Hotel.
- Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- All communications with The Commerce Casino & Hotel may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.
- If any provision of these rules is deemed invalid or unenforceable by law or regulation, such provision shall be deemed void but all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Commerce Casino & Hotel is very aware and sensitive to the private nature of any personal information collected in establishing a PLAYER CARD. However, The Commerce Casino & Hotel cannot guarantee that personal information collected during the application process will remain confidential.
The Commerce Casino & Hotel is a leading California casino. Our mission is to provide our customers with a first-class casino and hotel facility that provides superior customer service and quality amenities to our guests. We value your patronage and are committed to protecting your personal privacy.
Personal information is information about you through which you can be identified, including your name, date of birth, postal address, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, and other information that you voluntarily provide. The Commerce Casino & Hotel collects personal information when you: (a) provide us with your contact information, (b) join our mailing list, (c) register for one of our tournament events, (d) register for our “Bring Your Home Game Here” promotion or other similar promotions, (e) when you make purchases from our on-line store, and (f) when you opt-in for our The Commerce Casino & Hotel Text Rewards Program. Once you register with us for any of these services, we collect information about you and your transactions to customize your experience as you use our services. The Commerce Casino & Hotel may use the information collected by us: (1) to respond to your inquiries; (2) for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, providing you with e-mail notification of future The Commerce Casino & Hotel events and products that may be of interest to you; (3) to process and fulfill on-line tournament registrations; (4) to organize and facilitate special events; (5) to process and fulfill on-line store purchases and make a record of purchases; (6) to respond to complaints and other communications; and (7) for demographic purposes. You may request that The Commerce Casino & Hotel not collect your personal information by selecting our opt-out option within this website. Opting-out will not prevent your Personal Information from being used for non-marketing purposes.
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with other persons or non-affiliated companies, except to provide products or services you have requested or under the following circumstances: (a) to respond to subpoenas, court order, legal process or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (b) to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person’s personal safety, or as otherwise required by law.
We may share your personal information with select affiliates, including our third-party, website developer and our third party, on-line store affiliate. Affiliates may only use personal information for the purpose of providing you with information about The Commerce Casino & Hotel events and services, and our on-line store products. Affiliates are not allowed to use any information provided in serving our customers to be sold, rented or given to any other company.
General information is information about you or your activities through which you cannot be identified. When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the websites you visit. The information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your geographic location, and your movement within the website including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit our website, CommerceCasino.com , our servers collect such general information. We use this general information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our website. In situations where it is possible to do so, General Information may be linked to Personal Information.
There are different types of cookies including “browser” cookies (also known as html cookies) and Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects). You can configure your browser to reject browser cookies or to notify you when browser cookies are offered so that you can accept or reject such cookies. However, if you reject browser cookies, you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on CommerceCasino.com. However, blocking or deleting browser cookies may not block or delete other types of cookies including Flash cookies.
Children (persons under the age of 21) are not permitted to gamble in casinos, loiter in gaming areas, or drink alcoholic beverages. If you are under the age of 21, we ask that you do not gamble or loiter in our gaming areas, consume alcoholic beverages, and that you do not provide any Personal Information to us.
We encourage our customers to “Play Responsibly.” While most individuals gamble for entertainment purposes, some individuals may develop a gambling problem. The Commerce Casino & Hotel offers a Voluntary Self-Exclusion program as described in this website. Individuals who sign up for this program will not receive any marketing materials or information about products or services during their self-exclusion period.
The Commerce Casino & Hotel has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Your privacy is important to The Commerce Casino & Hotel. If you do not want us to collect your personal information or provide you with marketing information, you can “opt-out” within this website or by writing to us at:
The Commerce Casino & Hotel
6131 E. Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
Although you may request to opt-out of sharing personal information with our business partners for marketing purposes, we may disclose personal information to our business partners and other third parties for the following purposes:
(1) if you sign-up for our Responsible Gaming Program;
(2) for non-marketing purposes, such as processing and fulfilling registrations, reservations or purchases;
(3) in connection with a business transaction involving a sale, purchase, reorganization, or transfer to a third party of any of the assets of California Commerce Club, Inc., California Hotel partners, LLC, and/or any The Commerce Casino & Hotel website;
(4) to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
(5) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
(6) to protect and defend California Commerce Club, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(7) to satisfy any contractual obligation to indemnify our contractors, business partners or other third parties in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(8) to prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety;
(9) to third-party vendors that The Commerce Casino & Hotel may use to perform functions on its behalf, such as companies that process credit card transactions;
(10) to prevent fraud; and
(11) to engage in debt collection.
When we provide personal information to our business partners and other third parties for such purposes, we require them (to the extent feasible) to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
The short 67076 is used by Commerce Casino to promote the Commerce Casino Text Rewards Program. OPT in by texting COMMERCE to 67076. Up to 4 messages per month. Message and Data Rated may apply. Text COMMERCE HELP to 67076 for help. Text STOP to 67076 to cancel. You will be unsubscribed from our SMS text message service immediately. Once you have canceled, you will not receive any additional messages unless you re-register.
By joining this subscription program you authorize to send you future automated marketing text messages from the Call fire short code 67076 on behalf of Commerce --- Casino at the mobile number you have provided. You also acknowledge that your agreement to receive these messages isn’t required as a condition to purchase goods or services.
You must have a two-way text-enabled phone with compatible carrier and plan. Compatible carriers include Alltel wireless, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cricket Wireless, MetroPCS, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Tier2/3 Carrier Group and Associated Carrier Group. Text messages are not available in all areas of the United States.
The Commerce Casino & Hotel
6131 E. Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
The Commerce Casino & Hotel reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy at any time and in any manner. Any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted on our website at CommerceCasino.com