21st Century Baccarat Royale™
The object of 21st Century Baccarat Royale™ is to form a hand that equals “9” or as close to “9” as possible. There are no Jokers. The standard deck of cards is utilized in a multiple deck shoe.
Cards between 1 and 9 are face value; Picture cards and 10s are counted as 0; Jokers are wild with any value between 0 and 9. The last digit of the sum of a hand that has a total over ten is deemed the value of the hand. For example, if a hand contains 8 & 6, for a total of 14, it is considered a 4.
When play begins, all players receive two cards face-down; the player/dealer receives one card face-up and one card face-down. If players choose to play multiple hands they must check their cards clockwise starting from the action button. Players must position their cards in the proper HIT or STAND box to receive or not receive a draw card.
For the Player’s Line, when the initial two cards dealt to the player hand equal 5 or less, each player with a wager on the player line must take an additional hit card. They must stand on 6 & 9. If the Player stands, then all players with the wager on the Dealer Line must take an additional hit card on a total of 5 or less and must stand on 6 & 9.
If the Player’s hand was required to draw an additional card, the Dealer’s hand will be dealt an additional card as follows:
- If the dealer has 2 or less, then the dealer is dealt a third card regardless of what the player’s third card is.
- If the player has 3, then the dealer is dealt a third card unless the player’s third card was an 8.
- If the dealer has 4, then the dealer is dealt a third card unless the player’s third card was a 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- If the dealer has 5, then the dealer is dealt a third card if the player’s third card was 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the dealer has 6, then the dealer is dealt a third card if the player’s third card was a 6 or 7.
GEGA-002878. Must be 21. Play responsibly. 1-800 gambler or www.Problemgambling.Ca.Gov
Come visit us at the Commerce Hotel & Casino in Los Angeles!